Monday, March 3, 2008

Update...

Honors festival make up for 7 and 8th grade is this Wednesday. Were leaving here at 2:30. No return bus. We will feed the kids pizza so they're not starving by the time were done.

Add March 19th to our already crazy Jazz month. All Jazz Night is going to happen this year! USM Jazz band will be our featured guest! Gorham High School 7:00 start time. We'll have a warm up rehearsal at 6:00. Please plan on staying for the whole concert. USMs Band is fabulous!

6th Grade Honors festival is this sat. were leaving at 8 from the Band room please be here by 7:45. Lunch and snacks are available for a fee or bring your own lunch. The 5 kids that are gojng know who they are!

My phone in my room is not working. Please email me if you need to contact me or call me at home. Our numbers in the book.

No comments: