Tuesday, June 3, 2008

End of the Year!

ok
I've been reminded by the kids I havnt updated this in too long so here's whats coming!

Tonight our concert starts officially at 7:00. I have also passed out the 2 pieces the beginners are playing and asked the middle school kids to help out. I know this puts a strain on some of you but if possible the 5th graders will love the support and it's such a thrill for them to play with the big kids and have them there. If the GMS kids could be here by 5:15 that would be great!
If GMS students are coming only for our concert please be here by 6:45. Jazz Band will start the program. Concert Band and Wind Ensemble to follow. Short and sweet. Dress tonight is nice clothes. They dont have to wear black and white.

Next week is the solo concert starting at 5:30. Thats June 10th!

Jazz Band is playing at 8th Grade graduation here on the 19th. I dont have the details on that yet...I think it starts at 6:00

What a fantastic year we've had. Just as an fyi for all the 8th graders. Our High School Band will travel to Gettysburg and Hershey park next year in May. More details to come on that soon!

No comments: